Better House Building

Posted 1 day ago by Still Waiting

Post a topic
S
Still Waiting

Currently, the game has a very simple building mechanic when it comes to houses. However I have some suggestions to make on how to maybe improve them :) 1. Multiple Select: Could you please add a feature to select multiple items at once? I know the box select exists but it is very glitchy and hardly works so maybe a multi select option where you can click multiple items to select instead of trying to drag a box over the ones you want? 2. More interactive housing items: the current collection of items to choose from are pretty good because you have kinda trampolines and the racetrack as well as the meme 2023 pack. However it would be amazing if you added more to it! :) A fridge that can actually be used, a sink that can also be used, maybe a slide, or a cannon, or even a spinner to make things fun! :) just please keep adding more things to interact with in houses 3. Mannequins: this is a little specific but can you please remove the amount cap on mannequins? I think having the cap at 10 is very low and makes it difficult to actually run a clothing store or to add more people to a hall of fame (like how I use it) 4. Floor and wallpaper: I think players should be allowed to either have the floor and wall paper be set to a large area or to choose specific walls or sections of floorings to change. It would open up ton of possibilities to create unique builds! 

Attachments (1)

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment