Things I’d like to see

Posted 13 days ago by paigeswan77

Post a topic
p
paigeswan77

Hello everyone! I have a few ideas of things I would absolutely adore to see in adopt me! First, I would love to see more colors in both the salon and the vehicle shop (somewhat like being able to get the exact hex code of a color you want). There are too many pets I would like to color but unfortunately cannot due to their colors not being in the salon. This leaks into my next suggestion, introducing coloring the pets like you color furniture in your home. Basically, a popup comes up with your pet rotating on a swivel and you can choose primary, secondary, tertiary, etc colors to color your pet! For the second update I would like to see, a moth sanctuary! I absolutely loved the butterfly event and miss the building so much! I think a moth sanctuary would be super cool as well! My last and final request is that you let players customize petwear! I know that some petwear has to stay a certain color to prevent the higher value ones to lose their value because replicas can be made (the designer backpacks). So possibly only making it so users can color everything aside from the main color of the backpack? (If you have a black designer backpack, you can customize the gold plate and white bow but can’t change the color of the backpack). For everything that does not have a duplicate petwear, I would love to see petwear coloring added into game! The reason being that it is really hard to find cute, MATCHING petwear. I find one petwear that would be really cute with another one, but they don’t match in color, which is unfortunate. Something else that could go along with this idea is a make your own petwear update! Even if not all of these ideas are used or you don’t like all of them, I am still thankful for your time! Also PLEASE add a spider pet this Halloween!

3 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
AspensFries

AspensFries posted 1 day ago

I'd love to see spiders, but since they're too scary for lots of people, they're most likely not adding it anytime soon.

0 Votes

A

Amantekyle28 posted 9 days ago

FOR REAL

0 Votes

Login to post a comment