Welcome to the Adopt Me! Support Forums!

Posted 17 days ago by Steven Zachary

• Topic is Locked
S
Steven Zachary Admin

Hey all!

Steven here, Head of Support at Uplift Games!

I'd like to take this chance to welcome you to a new part of our Adopt Me! Support family, the Adopt Me! Support Forums! Here, you can share valuable information you've found as a player with members of our community, such as Tips and Tricks, while also sharing your feedback and suggestions with us here at Uplift Games directly.

Please note that our system for these forums requires you to use a Google Account to log in. After signing in for the first time, I heavily recommend going to the My Profile section and changing your Full Name to be either your Roblox Username or just your first name if you wish. All posts go through a moderation check at this time and require manual review in order to be seen on the site. If it is seen by a member of staff that your account still has it's first and last name displayed, your post may be rejected in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your patience and for joining us in this next chapter of Adopt Me! Support! We're looking forward to continue to give you an amazing support experience while continuing to innovate on what new technologies we can bring to the table!

~Steven, Head of Player Support, Uplift Games

2 Votes

0 Comments