Unable to spawn vehicles in racetrack house

Posted 2 days ago by Aly

Post a topic
Un Solved
A
Aly

When inside my racetrack house when I try and spawn a vehicle it says that I can’t spawn one even tho I have a track

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
M

Maulaff posted about 1 hour ago

Hi, I have the same problem. When selecting a vehicle, the window opens with the message "You can't create a vehicle here". I know another player who also has the same problem.

0 Votes

V

Valerie D posted about 4 hours ago

I am having the same problem. I cannot spawn cars inside the island home or the racetrack home. I've tried spawning the UFO and the rainbow magic carpet which are equipped to my hot bar. And I also tried spawning go karts on the racetrack. It keeps popping up with the message " you can't spawn vehicles here." I also play on mobile. 

0 Votes

A

Aly posted about 13 hours ago

Im trying to spawn a lunar muscle car and I’ve tried all my other vehicles as well and none work. I play on mobile

0 Votes

D

Damien Support posted 1 day ago Admin

Hi Aly!

I have a few things to ask:

• Could you please share a screenshot or screen recording of what happens when you attempt to spawn a car in your racetrack home?
  • Which vehicle are you trying to spawn?
  • Could you please provide a screenshot showing your console logs after you attempt to equip it?
  • Could you please let me know what device you are using?

For anyone else experiencing this bug, please respond with the answers to the questions above also. Thank you!

The team are aware of this bug and are working on a fix.

0 Votes

Login to post a comment