Trading tips!

Posted 13 days ago by Galaxia Starchaser (G Chaser)

Post a topic
G
Galaxia Starchaser (G Chaser)

If you’ve played adopt me for awhile, you’ve made atleast ONE trade in your time playing, these are some tips for trading!

1. Don’t just beg for free pets, most people will just block you from trading them.

2. Be polite! Youd be surprised how many people will trade you if you do “thank you’s” and “have a good day’s,” might even get a few freebies for being nice.

3. Age up your pets before trading them! Unless its a hightier, most people prefer fullgrown pets for making neons and megas. Depending on what pet you’re trading, you could get 2 of the same pet but newborn, 3-4 of that pet but newborn, one plus a ton of adds, etc. age the pets! You’ll get bucks and stuff for aging them, too.

3.5. Make neons if you can, theres another article explaining how to make them! And another thing on neons, do NOT just trade them for 4 of the same pet, make sure that person adds more stuff other than those four pets, youd be overpaying massively if they didn’t.

5. Avoid scammers, there’s an article on this, too! 

6. Check in with people to see what pets are in most people’s “looking for” list! People will overpay for em sometimes, but not always.

7. Don’t say “looking for overpays,” if you say that you will most likely get underpays.

8. Find collectors! There are people who collect toys and cars and gifts who can overpay for them sometimes. They usually do this because they wanna get their journal finished!

That’s it for now, I’ll do a followup post if I find anything else! Happy trading :]

0 Votes

1 Comments

D

Damien Support posted 13 days ago Admin

Thank you G for sharing these tips!

For those who want to review the articles mentioned, they can be found here:

1 Votes

Login to post a comment