How to get more legendary pets

Posted 13 days ago by Yannisngan

Post a topic
Yannisngan
Yannisngan

Ever wanted your inventory filled with legendary pets?? These tips might help you achieve that goal. (this will require lots of patience and probably bucks)

1. Hatching eggs or mahi rod

This is pretty self explanatory but you can hatch eggs to have a chance on getting a legendary (chance varies depending on type of egg), but the mahi rod (can be found near beach party) has a 2.5% chance to get a legendary pet (Diamond Mahi Mahi) which is more than the garden egg and cheaper too (the legendary is worth less however.)

2. Common to Legendary challenge

Heres how this works : you first start with a dog or cat or any common pet and trade it to an uncommon, then rare, then ultra rare and ultimately the legendary. most people may be stuck in the ultra rare section but you can trade an ultra rare for two rares and trade each rare back into ultra rare, repeat until you have enough for a decent legendary (anything higher than lunar moon bear is considered decent) 

This requires lots of patience so be ready

3. Making Neons

To do this, get four of the same pet (preferably a common like mouse or ant because commons age up the fastest but you can also use the uncommon Mahi Mahi from tip 1) and age them all up to full grown, then go to the neon cave (under the adopt me curve bridge) and out all four pets into a neon, a lot of people like neon pets (aside from cat and dog) and are most likely willing to trade a legendary pet for one

this will also require patience

well that's all the tips I've got, this is my first time making a post like this so I hope this helps!!! :)

2 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment